Hey Everyone !
I know you girls must be wondering like “Did she say Baking soda” yes I did. Well now baking soda is an ingredients which is easily available mainly for cooking purposes. However let me tell you ladies, baking soda has a lot of other benefits apart from cooking and cleaning.
Baking soda contains large amounts of sodium bicarbonate, which has been used since ancient times as a cleanser, soother and deodorizer.
Benefits of Baking soda in your beauty regime :
- Face Exfoliator : You can now get rid of dry dead skin, by creating your very own facial exfoliator. Just mix 1 tsp of baking soda along with half cup of water and gently rub into on to your face in circular motions and then rinse with luke warm water.
- Brighten acne scars : Mix 1tsp Baking soda along with lemon juice and some almond oil. The citrus helps in brightening your scars and complexion, while baking soda will exfoliate your skin and almond oil will help in making your skin more soft and supple.
- Natural deodorant : Baking soda can be used also as your deodorant, just mix a tsp with water and make it a milky paste and then just rub it gently on to your underarms and feet to take away the odour.
- Black head removal : Banish all those stubborn black heads by mixing milk and baking soda. Form a paste and rub it on to your nose or where ever you have black heads. Then leave it on for like 10 to 15 min , then wash it dry.
- Hand softener : You can use baking soda as a hand and foot scrub as well, just mix it with water and your good to go.
- Feet Soother : Make your very own foot bath by adding baking soda ,this is a great remedy to take away foot odour or toe fungus.
- Hair Cleanser : For those of you with greasy oily scalp, this is an amazing trick. Just mix in some baking soda with your shampoo, and then wash your hair. Conditioner as usual and then see the results. This also will take care of your dandruff.
- Brush & comb Cleaner : The best way to clean your combs and brushes is with baking soda, wash them with baking soda and water.
- Clean white nails : I know we love those white nails, so the best way to keep your nails white is mix baking soda with lemon juice and make a nice thick paste. Then take a tooth-brush and scrub the mixture on your nails for a good 5 mins. Wash off with warm water.
Hope these tips were very useful to you all.
Do let me know in the comment box below, what you’ll though of them.
Do not forget to like, subscribe & share.