Well I have decided to do a series on hair care, I do get asked a lot of questions on hair so why not do a hair care series so that I can cover as much as possible. Hair is like our very own crowning glory, so ladies make sure you read on and take that extra effort to achieve those gorgeous locks.
All you curly hair girls out there, don’t ya worry I got your back. I know at times it’s a curse having curly hair, but trust me there are a lot of women out there who spend tons of money to have your curls. So embrace those locks and I do hope you’ll benefit from this post as much as possible.
Tips & Tricks for Curly Hair :
- The most important step to take care of curly hair is your shampoo, make sure you use a Sulfate free shampoo. Most common or regular shampoos tend to have a lot of harsh sulfates in them, which dries out your curls even more. So make sure to cleanse and wash your hair with a sulfate free shampoo.
- Try and avoid washing your hair too often with shampoo, this helps in reducing the dryness.
- Do not dry your hair with a towel, this is something which most curly hair women end up doing. The best way to dry you hair is with a cotton t-shirt, this will cause less breakage and damage.
- Silicone based products are a big NO NO, so make sure you buy products which don’t contain silicone as it prevents moisture from penetrating your hair.
- Hydrate and moisturize your hair often, and make sure your products are silicone free.
- Use a diffuser to blow dry your hair
- Avoid too much of heat for your hair and make sure you use a heat protectant always.
- Make sure you comb your hair in the shower while its wet
- Always Always use a wide tooth comb for your wet hair
- Conditioner is your best friend, make sure you pick the right one.
- Make sure to detangle your hair always, and style your hair when its wet.
- Lastly most importantly, make sure you read the ingredients on the shampoo bottle or any products that you buy for your curls.
Home remedies for Curly Hair :
- Rinse your hair with equal parts of apple cider vinegar and water after you shampoo.
- Mix Almond oil & Raw egg and apply as a mask twice a month.
- Massage your hair with warm coconut oil to reduce the frizziness.
- Use Beer as a conditioner for your hair after you shampoo.
Do experiment with the above tips & tricks and home remedies to see what you suits your curly hair, at the end each one has a different head of hair. So try and see what benefits you, until then love your curls and they will surely love you back.
Please do like, comment & Subscribe for more, you can also catch me on other social medias just check my blog for more information.